A Special Industry Exchange
for Insurance Executives
Monetizing from Digital Transformation in Insurance
In the era of digitalization, insurance products and services have become heavily commoditized. Your competition is constantly targeting your customers.
- How can insurers cope with the disruptive forces of digital transformation?
- What are the new ways for insurers to use data to monetize from digital transformation?
Data powers business. Insurance innovators rely on a trusted source of data to drive initiatives that increase revenue, shorten time-to-market, and create delightful customer experience.
Join this industry exchange and discover what it takes to build and run a customer-centric insurance business.
- Hear from industry guest speaker, Mr. James Lee, Head of Channel Applications & Enterprise Architecture, Etiqa
(a leading life and general insurance and Takaful services provider in Asia, and a subsidiary of Maybank Group), on how to leverage technology to enrich your understanding of customers and create rewarding business relationships
- Discover how a Total Customer Relationship approach to data management creates a 360° view of policy holder information that increases sales and marketing effectiveness as well as service efficiency
- Learn how a data-fueled insurance organization can perform complex analytics to reduce risk and maximize the life-time value of every policy holder, while observing data governance best practices at all times
We invite you to come connect with like-minded data management professionals and insurance industry leaders at the event. Expect to share ideas, get advice and learn from others.
Event is by invitation only. Reserve your seat now!